Oliver Care is recruiting for a Project Manager to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in the South East on a contract basis.
The main purpose of your role as Project Manager will be to:
- Collaborate closely with Regulatory Affairs labelling staff.
- Review potential differences between country labelling and company core Datasheets and assess clinical relevance of these differences.
- Research company databases for documentation to support regulatory labelling submissions.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Working with product teams to author required regulatory submissions.
- Working to timelines per project goals and collate activities.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level or MD if physician with relevant experience.
- Considerable experience with prescription drug labelling.
- Therapeutic area knowledge of Respiratory or Anaesthetic drugs desired.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 743047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL29375 in all correspondence.