Regulatory Project Specialist
Oliver Care at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Project Specialist to join a company in the Food Supplements industry at their site based in Uxbridge on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Coordinate and support numerous departments and regions to effectively bring projects to culmination.
- Support regional teams with information and schedules to ensure they have all the necessary information to accomplish their objectives.
- Assist with the review of new preliminary and concept formulas to determine ingredient acceptability and appropriate product classification for corporate initiatives and launches.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Demonstrated general global knowledge of regulations, dossier preparation and registration/notification requirements; providing guidance to regional teams as needed.
- Monitoring general and product-specific regulatory developments and communicating issues to management and other departments where necessary.
- Effectively interacting and communicating with manufacturers, other departments, and regions on a daily basis regarding all aspects of the product lifecycle.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree in appropriate subject, or equivalent
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global leader in the pharmaceutical field.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 743 047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL33907 in all correspondence.