Regulatory Project Manager
CK Group are recruiting for a Regulatory Project Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in either Cambridge or Macclesfield on a contract basis for 12 months.
Company: Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
Location: This Regulatory Project Manager role can be based at our clients site in either Cambridge or Macclesfield.
- 600 a day LTD, depending on experience.
Regulatory Project Manager Role:
- Be responsible for leading projects throughout the regulatory lifecycle.
- Whilst strategic development will be involved, the role requires a more hands on project management focus.
- Expected to ensure cross-functional teams, partners, stakeholders, etc deliver their part of regulatory projects.
- Focus on global oncology studies throughout the entire regulatory lifecycle.
- Prior project focused regulatory experience across various global markets is essential.
- Strong communication skills are essential and prior experience managing third-party/CRO relationships is strongly desirable.
- Oncology experience is preferred though not essential.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Regulatory Project Manager position, please contact Julie on 01438 842964 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49644.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.