Regulatory Project Coordinator
Oliver Care at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Regulatory Project Coordinator to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Oxford on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be:
- To coordinate and manage complex projects/regulatory submissions, including timelines.
- To Liaise with different groups and stakeholders.
- To ensure consistent working practices across groups/stakeholders and prepare "how to use" documents as necessary.
- To Facilitate discussion between stakeholders (eg through organisation of forums/meetings)
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Experience in project management of complex processes involving multiple disciplines.
- Knowledge of regulatory processes in the pharmaceutical industry.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global speciality-driven pharmaceutical company with innovative Research and Development.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 842 976 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL33818 in all correspondence.