Regulatory Programme Manager
Oliver Care is recruiting for a Regulatory Programme Manager based in the Home Counties to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of your role as the Regulatory Programme Manager will be to:
- Represent and support the Regulatory Leader on a global scale.
- Be responsible for developing and implementing regional regulatory strategies
- Input regulatory strategic advice for labelling and lifecycle management
Further responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for the management and co-ordination of the regional registration procedure
- Plan, lead and implement regulatory submissions
- Train, coach and mentor Regulatory program management staff where necessary
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree educated or relevant experience
- Experience of regional regulatory processes and liaising with health authorities
- Knowledge of drug discovery, development, manufacturing and marketing.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 743 047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL29988 in all correspondence.