Regulatory Packaging and Artwork Project Manager
CK Group is recruiting for a Regulatory Packaging and Artwork Project Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Tadworth or Sandwich on a contract basis for 12 months and has a hourly rate of £18.95 PAYE
Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to helping the UK develop the talent it needs to achieve the aspiration of being a global leader in life sciences, from the school classroom to PhDs. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
This role comes with the choice of either working at our clients Tadworth site or their Sandwich site. Both may come with a degree of home based flexibility.
- Liaise with European Country Offices in coordinating Regulatory new or update activity for packaging artwork labeling for Client products.
- Communicate/co-ordinate with key stakeholder groups for documentation of labeling artwork timeline
- Liaise with Research Strategists on target dates for artwork completion on behalf of the Country Offices, and in conjunction with Manufacturing (working to SOPs/best practice guidelines)
- Raise and coordinate packaging artwork change controls in the Artwork system (ePALMS) according to agreed timelines and established procedures
- Support Affiliates with initiation of electronic Artwork Requests (PARS), ensure accurate entry of required data, and that all relevant regulatory documents are attached and routed for approval.
- Using ePALMS track/monitor the status of PARs and artwork component approvals with the Affiliates.
1-Bachelor's degree or equivalent in an appropriate discipline, plus related work experience 2-Must be familiar with Regulatory environment, and have an understanding of labeling regulations and controls. 3-Must be able to interact with Client's globally distributed Stakeholders: Country offices, Manufacturing sites and Artwork Centre personnel in a professional manner.
4-Familiarity with, and demonstrated use of electronic Artwork and Labeling Management Systems (eg Client ePALMS business system) or equivalent.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Lucy Stendall on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47556 in all correspondence.