Regulatory Markets Manager
Oliver Care at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Regulatory Markets Manager to join a company in the Cosmetic industry at their site based in Nottinghamshire on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be:
- Managing the International Regulatory Affairs market team so that cosmetic products are enabled for sale in all international markets.
- To implement and ensure robust regulatory processes are in place to ensure products are compliant and registered on time in line with market requirements.
- Identifying creative solutions to regulatory challenges that are acceptable to the business and customers.
- To provide guidance to the regulatory team and development teams so that products are developed to meet regulatory requirements in all markets.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Providing compliance advice on global regulatory requirements for new markets, working collaboratively with contacts in the markets and other experts.
- Developing, recruiting and managing the regulatory market team so that there are strong regulatory processes in place enabling product compliance with all markets .
- Working collaboratively with safety and quality teams to ensure a robust product lifecycle management system is in place.
- Supporting the Head of International Regulatory Affairs on all market and compliance related projects .
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:-Educated to degree level or above in a scientific field with significant experience in regulatory affairs.
- Should have international regulatory cosmetic experience.
- Must have experience in managing a team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company renowned for developing exceptional products with an expanding range and a fantastic reputation for new product development.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 842 976 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL34597 in all correspondence.