Regulatory Global Lead
CK Clinical are recruiting for a Regulatory Group Lead to join a pharmaceutical company who are based in Welwyn Garden City.
Regulatory Group Lead Role: The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Drive regulatory strategy and oversight of implementation/execution in alignment.
- Act as primary contact point for any regulatory questions related to the assigned projects and/or assets, and support any key interactions with health authorities.
- Be accountable for the timely development and implementation of the regulatory strategy and plan(s) in relation to EU exit.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Accountability for the review of submission key documents and ensuring global alignment.
- Participating and contributing to global strategic initiatives and tactical plans related to the gathering and analyses of customer insights.
- Line management and mentorship within the team.
- Assisting in regulatory initiatives leading to process improvement and development.
Your Background: To succeed in this role, you will:
- Come from a Life Science background and have work experience in Regulatory Affairs.
- Have knowledge of regulatory procedures & legislation for overall drug development, regional regulatory experience, clinical trial submission, product registration, line extension & license maintenance.
- UK and Ireland regulatory experience is a plus.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Regulatory Group Lead position, please contact Rob Angrave on 01438 870022 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48586.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.