CK Group is recruiting for a Regulatory Executive to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Stockley Park on a contract basis for 8 months and has a daily rate of £350 LTD.
The Company: As a global healthcare company, our client takes on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges. By delivering a sustainable business, they provide health benefits to patients and consumers, improved shareholder returns as well as supporting wider society. They have three world-leading businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. They are committed to widening access to their products, so more people can benefit, no matter where they live in the world or what they can afford to pay.
The Location: Stockley Park was the UKs first and most successful business park. Situated close to Heathrow Airport in West London, it is home to roles within clinical safety, clinical data, conversion leads, programming, regulatory and more. It's a location that combines excellent transport links with the M4 and M25 motorways and Heathrow Airport a few minutes away. A choice of railway and tube stations, extensive bus networks plus ample parking provides a coordinated transport hub to connect to the Park.
- As part of a pre-planned project:
- Changing regulatory address holder to markets outside of the EU.
- Coordinate submissions for various EU countries.
- Plan and develop strategies for EU Regulatory Submissions.
- Manage and provide regulatory updates to the team.
- Coordinate and develop MA submissions.
Background: To be considered for this role you should have the following key skill, knowledge and experience:
- Submissions experience within international markets.
- Ability to plan, organise and priorities work.
- Prior experience developing and executive regulatory strategies.
- Knowledge of regulatory markets outside of the EU would be ideal.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jenni on 01438 768 710 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46924 in all correspondence.