Regulatory Executive - Wellness and Skin Care
CK Group is recruiting for a Regulatory Executive within Wellness & Skin Care to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Brentford on a contract basis for 6 months. The rate of pay is £310.27 per day PAYE.
The Company: Our client is a global healthcare company who take on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges. They provide health benefits to patients and consumers and have three world-leading businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
The Location: Brentford is located at the confluence of the rivers Brent and Thames. The area is well severed by public transport from central London, Waterloo station and surrounding areas.
- Manage a defined portfolio of products within the GB&I Regulatory Affairs Group to ensure proactive and timely compliance with all UK, Irish and European legislation and ensure that all regulatory activity is planned and geared to support and deliver commercial requirements.
- Identify and communicate regulatory issues which have the potential to affect the competitive impact of Business Healthcare products in the UK and Ireland.
- Provision of an effective regulatory service to allow OTC medicines, medical devices and cosmetic products to be legally sold in UK and Ireland with strong claims which can be supported.
- Ensure all regulatory maintenance activity, pack copy and advertising for the GB&I business is managed to comply with the regulations and relevant company requirements.
- Provide advice, recommendations and support for product claims, copy and labelling.
- Responsible for ensuring that all personnel are given adequate training and guidance in all aspects of regulatory affairs work, and to ensure that all regulatory systems and databases are up to date and effectively managed.
- Creates and maintains good working relationships within the Business and across Global Regulatory (GRA) functions, as well as other support functions, including factories and other teams, Quality, R&D, and with influential external bodies (Trade Associations and professional bodies).
- Leadership of, preparation and review of day to day submissions with full accountability for delivery. May also take accountability for larger projects as part of a broader project plan i.e. line extensions, global strategic projects, system changes etc.
- Contribute to the assessment of new innovation projects and exploratory product development briefs.
- Degree in pharmacy, chemistry or life science.
- Relevant experience in Regulatory Affairs, (including OTC regulatory experience), and with an excellent knowledge of European medicinal, medical device and cosmetic regulatory requirements.
- An in-depth knowledge of the PAGB Code of Practice is essential, together with an excellent working knowledge of other advertising Codes and labelling guidelines.· Strong organisational and planning ability to organise and prioritise a high volume of work so as to ensure that all regulatory activities meet business targets.
- Strong customer focus and good team player who has the ability to work with a large group of people.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Julie on 01438 723500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47515 in all correspondence.