Regulatory Executive Senior
Oliver Care at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Regulatory Executive Senior to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Middlesex on a 12 month contract basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Support global sourcing initiatives within CMC.
- Have good experience in authoring of module 3 and authoring of CMC variations.
- Have proven CMC knowledge and experience for EU and EMAP region.
- Understand CMC regulations, guidelines, procedures and policies relating registration and manufacturing of pharmaceutical products, to expedite submission, review and approval of global CMC applications.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Interacting with customers and senior stakeholders.
- Managing multiple project assignments/teams simultaneously and provide data assessment and conclusions.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Extensive CMC experience
- Significant Emerging Markets experience
- A good working knowledge of CTD authoring, change control and EU variation experience
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global leader in the pharmaceutical field.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 743 047 or email email@example.com. Alternatively please click on the link below to apply online.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL33234 in all correspondence.