Regulatory Executive Senior
Oliver Care at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Regulatory Executive Senior to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Middlesex on a 6 month contract basis.
The main purpose of the role will be:
- Preparation of high quality, Chemistry ,manufacturing and control (CMC) detailed regulatory documents using varied information sources.
- Proactively pursuing process improvement and sharing of best practice.
- Preparation of regulatory dossiers to support source changes.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Creating and maintaining regulatory plans.
- Liaising with personnel throughout the company in relation to CMC documentation.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Good CMC experience in written, oral communication and networking skills.
- Significant Emerging Markets experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global leader in the pharmaceutical field.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 743 047 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL32822 in all correspondence.