Regulatory Executive Senior
CK Group are recruiting for a Regulatory Executive Senior to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Brentford on a contract basis initially for 11 months.
- 392.30 per day PAYE.
The Company: Our clientis a global healthcare company who take on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges. They provide health benefits to patients and consumers and have three world-leading businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
The Location: Brentford is located at the confluence of the rivers Brent and Thames. The area is well severed by public transport from central London, Waterloo station and surrounding areas.
Regulatory Executive Senior Role:
- Post Approval CMC experience.
- CMC authoring experience essential (previous co-ordination role is not sufficient). This should include authoring of module 3 and authoring of CMC variations.
- Experience respondingto manufacturing site change controls and providing regulatory advice and strategies.
- Detailed proven CMC knowledge and experience for EU and EMAP region.
- Understand CMC regulations, guidelines, procedures and policies relating registration andand work with attention to detail.
- Demonstrate ability to retain critical information.
- Be aware of the contents of a marketing authorization application.
Apply: For more information, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 49239.