Regulatory Disclosure Consultant
CK Group are recruiting for a Regulatory Disclosure Consultant to join a pharmaceutical company at their site based in Welwyn on a contract basis for an initial period of 6 months.
Regulatory Disclosure Consultant Role: The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Interpret the needs of worldwide health authorities and provide regulatory intelligence necessary to generate and present information that meets the needs of health authorities.
- Ensure that Regulatory Disclosure meets all the applicable regulatory requirements, through close interaction with Vendor partners providing data transparency and disclosure services.
- Work with line manager to create an internal portal for internal document sharing, as well as creating SOPs, Work Instructions.
Your Background: To succeed in this role, you will:
- Come from a Life Science background where you have worked on Clinical Document processing.
- Need to be able to work independently.
- Have previous experience working on Clinical Documents such as CSR (Clinical Study Reports), linked with a strong understanding of international regulations and processes would be preferred in the role.
- Have project management experience is important for the role, and being able to work in an ever-evolving environment.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Regulatory Disclosure Consultant position, please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 842 970 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48593.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.