Regulatory Data Analyst
CK Group are recruiting for a Regulatory Data Analyst to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in High Wycombe on a contract basis for 12 months.
Hourly: £19.35 PAYE
Regulatory Data Analyst Role:
- Providing support for the Product and Lifecycle Registration capability based on the InSight for Registrations software platform
- This is a global role focussed on supporting the data needs in EU, US and Rest of the World
- Prioritise work and liaisewith both regional teams and InSight users globally to support effective use of InSight for Registrations
- Retrieve data using queries and reports, as well as resolving moderately complex data issues
- Degree in Life Sciences of Data Management and/or relevant experience
- Ability to work effectively as part of a virtual team of regulatory data experts operating in a matrix-managed and international environment
- Knowledge of regulatory business processes
- Knowledge ofand experience with XEVMPD submissions essential
- Experience of working with InSight for Registrations highly desirable
Company: Our client is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical companies and is part of a global family ofcompanies.
Location: This Regulatory Data Analyst role will be based at our clients site in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact Lucy on 01246 457725 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 49691 in all correspondence.