CK Group are recruiting for a Regulatory Associate to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Ware on a contract basis for 12 months.
Company: Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges.
Location: This Regulatory Associate role will be based at our clients site in Ware, Hertfordshire.
- 20-30 per hour Umbrella.
Regulatory Associate Role:
- Data mining and compilation of nonclinical study reports from legacy submissions and company archives.
- Update specific nonclinical CTD components from existing submission documentation.
- Comprehensive literature/information searches both externally and internally.
- Where necessary, technical authoring of new CTD components to support in-licensed/collaborative products.
- Generation of nonclinical submission components to support established pharmaceutical products, e.g. label unification, ad hoc requests for information.
- Minimum graduate level, with a relevant biologically based scientific background.
- Understanding of the nonclinical content related to in vivo and in vitro testing, i.e. pharmacology, pharmacokinetics & toxicology related to drug development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, computer literate and competent in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Proficiency in searching on-line scientific publication databases.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Regulatory Associate position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49944.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.