CK Group are recruiting for a Regulatory Associate to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Ware on a on a contract basis for 11 months.
Hourly up to £25.56 UMB
Regulatory Associate Role:
- Data mining existing and historic dossiers and company archives to identify and locate nonclinical studies
- Liaising with Company archive staff to obtain legacy reports
- Compilation of complete and accurate nonclinical study reports package for onward submission
- Tracking progress of activities and effectively communicating with team and stakeholders to progress collation/preparation and hand over of nonclinical data and documentation
- Collaboration with EEU Rebaseline Team
Your Background:• Minimum graduate level, with a relevant biologically based scientific background.
- Understanding of the nonclinical content related to in vivo and in vitro testing: ie pharmacology, pharmacokinetics & toxicology related to drug development• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, computer literate and competent in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Proficiency in searching on-line scientific publication databases.
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges.
This Regulatory Associate role will be based at our clients site in Ware, Hertfordshire.
For more information, please contact the Key Accounts Teamon 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51921. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.