CK Group are recruiting for a Regulatory Associate to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Weybridge on a on a contract basis for 12 months.
Hourly £29 ph PAYE
Regulatory Associate role:
- Preparation of high quality, detailed regulatory documents using varied information sources.
- Liaising closely with other company personnel to ensure accuracy of such records.
- Working to agreed deadlines and maintaining records reflecting project status.
- Responsible for highlighting potential delaying factors promptly to line management and sharing knowledge of regulatory documentation and procedures with others to assist in problem solving.
- Previous regulatory experience in a pharmaceutical company.
- Experience in medicinal products from a consumer healthcare environment would be beneficial.
- Confident communication and positive attitude.
- Strong motivation and an ability to motivate others.
- Project management.
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges.
This Regulatory Associate role will be based at our clients site in Weybridge, Surrey.Apply:
For more information, please contact Julie Marshall on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 48248.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK