Regulatory Affairs Team Leader
Oliver Care is recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Team Leader to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in London on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of your role as Regulatory Affairs Team Leader will be to:
- Be part of the project management team overseeing successful initiation execution and completion of Regulatory programs for global clients.
- Be responsible for process implementation/compliance and may be responsible for managing project deliverables in line with the project plan.
- Responsible for training and mentoring of team members depending on project requirements and may be responsible for work allocation, compilation,tracking and reporting of the project reports on a timely basis.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Act as a subject matter expert, perform content technical review of work by other team members and develop and maintain quality control processes.
- Create high quality reports and other outputs and review/resolve issues relating to project delivery or escalate as required.
- May have oversight of initiation, execution and completion of projects for clients as well as being a main point of contact for clients.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level in life sciences or related field.
- Considerable experience within Regulatory affairs in a pharmaceutical setting with significant knowledge of Regulatory requirements and guidelines including ICH and submissions.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage and motivate team members.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 743047 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL29373 in all correspondence.