Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Oliver Care at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Leeds on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of your role will be to:
- Prepare marketing authorisation applications to authorities.
- Be responsible for collation, submission and responses to Clinical Trial Applications.
- Prepare packaging, reviewing against excipient guideline, Braille check and awareness of EU braille.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordination with cross-functional teams to prepare responses to questions from authorities in a timely manner.
- Liaising with development staff on NPI projects, run meetings for licence projects and deliver training to staff when required.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level in life sciences or related field with previous experience in a Regulatory Affairs department.
- Attention to detail and ability to interpret statistical data and work to deadlines.
- Good written language and organisation skills.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 743047 or email email@example.com. Alternatively please click on the link below.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL33211 in all correspondence.