Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Oliver Care at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist to join a company in the Clinical Research industry at their site based in Hertfordshire on a contract basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to
- Assist the Regulatory Affairs Manager in assuming primary and secondary responsibilities for clinical research projects.
- Review protocols, consent forms, publications and scientific documents as appropriate
- Ensure compilation and maintenance of pertinent documentation in compliance for clinical research projects.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Liaison with the Central IRBs
- Serve as member of group, team or committee to the regulatory affairs or designated activities
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level or higher or equivalent experience within regulatory affairs
- Experience of Clinical Trial Applications
- Working knowledge or regulatory affairs and quality assurance
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global leading Clinical Research Organisation
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 842 976 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL32348 in all correspondence.