Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Oliver Care at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist to join a company in the Cosmetic Industry at their site based in Nottinghamshire on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be:
- Managing the regulatory affairs agenda for the colour cosmetics category so that all products are enabled for sale in international markets.
- To implement and ensure robust regulatory processes are in place to ensure products are compliant with market requirements.
- Identifying creative solutions to product regulatory challenges that are acceptable to the business and customers.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Providing guidance to the brand and development teams so that product claims are compliant and meet the regulatory requirements in all markets.
- Providing regulatory advice to all finished product suppliers so that the regulatory requirements are met.
- Working collaboratively with safety and quality teams to ensure a robust product lifecycle management system is in place.
- Supporting the the Head of International Regulatory Affairs on all compliance related projects and liaising with the international regulatory colleagues and suppliers, promoting greater integration ensuring product compliance in efficient manner.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level or above in a scientific field with significant experience in regulatory affairs.
- Should have international cosmetic experience.
- Should possess strong organisational and project management capability.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company renowned for developing exceptional products with an expanding and a fantastic reputation for new product development.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 842 976 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL34598 in all correspondence.