Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Mary Tilston at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Switzerland on a contract basis.
The main purpose of the role will be:
- To prepare critical regulatory documentation of specified regulatory submissions.
- To ensure that the company's products comply with the regulations of government agencies.
- Developing and writing clear arguments and explanations for new product licenses and license renewals.
- Preparing submissions of license variations and renewals.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Advising the scientists and manufacturers on regulatory requirements.
- Project managing teams of colleagues involved with the development of new products.
- Liaising with, and making presentations to, regulatory authorities.
- Submitting license and clinical trials applications to authorities to strict deadlines.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to bachelors degree level or above in life science or a related field.-Must have experience in Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs on an international basis
- Must have business development skill sets with exposure to or having worked in a regulatory consultancy model.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading global pharmaceutical companies with great potential and opportunities to develop your career.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Mary Tilston on 01438 768717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL35164 in all correspondence.