Regulatory Affairs Manager
CK Group are recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge on a contract basis for 3 months.
- 450 - £500 Per day LTD
Regulatory Affairs Manager Role:
- Supports project management activities for the program.
- Works closely with subject matter experts to evaluate and develop project proposals against target aspirations evaluating potential issues and actively problem solving and suggesting mitigations.
- Ensuring progress recorded against project plan milestones
- Supports to design and development of the content of the new repository including mapping of regulatory requirements.
- Input in to intelligence process design and development
- Ownership and management of activities to ensure delivered successfully against milestones
- Bachelor’s degree in a science related field and/or other appropriate knowledge/experience.
- Experience or equivalent of regulatory drug development including product approval/launch.
- Broad background of experience working in pharmaceutical business and prior experience in several areas within regulatory affairs, e.g. Global, European, International, Marketing Company or experience at a health authority.
- Process development experience with training in lean sigma principles.
- Ability to work strategically within a complex, business critical and high-profile project development program.
Company: Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within theUK.
Location: This Regulatory Affairs Manager role will be based at our clients site in Cambridge.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 51867.