Regulatory Affairs Director in Nottingham
Laura Durrell at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Director to join a pharmaceutical company based in Nottingham on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client helps biopharmaceutical companies improve patient outcomes with a range of albumin-based products and technologies that facilitate the development of superior biotherapeutics.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Overseeing the submission and maintenance of regulatory fillings.
- Developing and implementing the regulatory strategy for the company.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of the global regulatory environment.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Manage all contact with appropriate regulatory authorities.
- Work cross functionally to create an agile working environment and assist in developing the business.
- Oversee other members in the regulatory team.
To succeed in this role, you will come from a background in:
- Degree in a relevant discipline.
- Extensive experience in regulatory affairs, in a pharmaceutical company, preferably with biotech or biological products.
- Experience with liaising directly with regulatory authorities.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Laura Durrell on 01438 768718 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL44369 in all correspondence.