Regulatory Affairs Associate
Oliver Care is recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Associate to join a company in the Medical Device industry at their site based on the outskirts of Glasgow on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Assist with the regulatory workload associated with the medical device portfolio of the company.
- Assist the RA team with the production and review of design dossiers, technical files and device master files.
- Prepare regulatory submissions for global product approvals and registrations.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Preparing custom made device paperwork.
- Take-part in design control, risk management and post market surveillance activities.
- Review product packaging, labelling, IFUs and marketing literature to ensure compliance with country specific regulations.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level or above in a relevant field and additional regulatory experience in the medical device or pharmaceutical industry is desirable.
- Familiarity with MS Office packages.
- Excellent attention to detail and written and verbal communication skills as well as being a good team player and being able to work under pressure.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative and expanding medical device manufacturer with an exciting and wide ranging product portfolio.
An attractive benefits package is offered with this role.For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 743047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL31102 in all correspondence.