Real World Evidence Manager
Jim Gleeson at CK Clinical is recruiting for a permanent Real World Evidence Manager to join one of the world's largest and most successful pharmaceutical companies, based at their offices in the Home Counties.
Responsibilities: As Real World Evidence Manager you will analyse large real world datasets from routine NHS clinical care in order to support UK business through the establishment and demonstration of unmet clinical needs.
Key duties will include:
- Ensuring access to NHS data from national providers
- Becoming UK expert on NHS healthcare data (HES, Prescribing, QOF, Registries etc)
- Maintenance of licences, permissions and training records for all staff accessing record level data
- Generation of real life data to support brands
- Delivering analyses to support local value propositions
As Real World Evidence Manager, you will require the following:
- A relevant postgraduate qualification
- Pharmaceutical industry or NHS experience in a data analytical function
- Data analysis expertise using SAS and Excel
For more information or to apply for this Real World Evidence Manager position please contact Jim Gleeson on +44 (0)1438 842973 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL34812 in all correspondence.