RWE Strategy Lead
Andy Leake at CK Clinical is recruiting for an RWE Strategy Lead to join a leading global pharmaceutical company on a 1 year contract basis. There position will be working on Early phase Immunology projects.
Our client is a world leading pharmaceutical company that focuses on neurology and immunology. Their ambition is to transform the lives of people living with severe diseases.
Your main duties will be to:
- Provide leadership and subject matter expertise in RWE projects.
- Drive strategic internal decision-making that empowers the development of differentiated R&D activities, successful product launches, and impactful post-marketing activities.
- Guide clinical development decisions with regards to the selection of appropriate clinical/patient-relevant endpoints, treatment comparators, target patients' segments.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Co-creating applicable global RWE Strategy & Tactical Plan.
- Ensuring the execution of applicable global RWE studies, plus the delivery, interpretation and communication of findings.
- Designing study concepts, and working with the relevant RWE Lead Scientists, Scientists, Methodologists and Analysts to translate these into study protocols.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- At least an MSc in epidemiology, outcomes research or related scientific discipline.
- Proven experience delivering global and/or local RWE projects from conceptualization to publication within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Proven experience developing and implementing RWE strategy plans.
- Thorough understanding of pharmaceutical business models, industry trends and best practices.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Andy Leake on 01438 842 966 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47420 in all correspondence.