CK Group are recruiting for a RWE Statistician to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge on a contract basis for 6 months.
Company: Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in theUK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
Location: This RWE Statistician role will be based at our clients site in Cambridge.
Salary: Up to £600 per day DOE.
RWE Statistician Role:
- Provide statistical expertise in the design, analysis and interpretation of secondary observational research studies/IVS contracts and primary data collection clinical studies/trials in support of BioPharmaceuticals Medical & Payer evidence generation research activities.
- Provide expert advice in the analysis of real world data (such as medical claims, electronic health records, registries) for stakeholders.
- Collaborate in the development of operational systems and research processes to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of BPM Evidence and RWS&D research efforts.
- Graduate degree in Statistics, Biostatistics, or related quantitative fields, or equivalent working experience within the pharmaceutical industries.
- Experience in the design, analysis and reporting of clinical studies/trials in a pharmaceutical research or academic setting.
- Experience using RWE Analytic Tools & platforms (e.g., IHD/Aetion Analytic tools).
- Proficiency in SAS, SQL and/or R.
- Experience working with large healthcare claims and EMR databases such as Truven MarketScan, Optum, CPRD or similar.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this RWE Statistician position, please contact Andy on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49113.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.