CK Group are recruiting for a RWE Statistician to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry working remotely on a contract basis for 6 months.
Company: Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
Location: This RWE Statistician role will be based at our clients site in Cambridge.
- 75 per hour LTD.
RWE Statistician Role:
- Provide statistical expertise in the design, analysis and interpretation of secondary observational research studies and primary data collection clinical studies/trials in support of BioPharmaceuticals Medical & Payer evidence generation research activities.
- Provide expert advice in the analysis of real world data for stakeholders in Epidemiology, Market Access/HEOR, Medical Affairs, and other functional areas.
- Provide statistical guidance on the development of Study Design Concepts, Protocols, Statistical Analysis Plans, Data Presentation Plans, Clinical Study Reports and publication activities in support of BPM clinical/observational study activities.
- Provide oversight of CRO analytic activities for outsourced BPM clinical/observational studies as needed, supporting the Study Lead in reviewing all analytical activities outsourced to external vendors, including analysis plans, review of interim/final results and publications development.
- Graduate degree in Statistics, Biostatistics, or related quantitative fields (epidemiology, health outcomes, health informatics or health economics) or equivalent course work/technical experience with experience in pharma/healthcare or other relevant discipline.
- MS with 8 years of experience or PhD with 5 years of experience in the design, analysis and reporting of clinical studies/trials in a pharmaceutical research or academic setting.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively on cross-functional teams across global & functional boundaries, both internally and externally.
- At least 5+ years-experience in RWE observational research study management and dataanalytics within pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of epidemiologic and/or health economics methods, (e.g. propensity score analysis, marginal structural modeling) is preferred.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this RWE Statistician position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49964.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.