Andy Leake at CK Clinical is recruiting for a RWE Scientist to join a leading global pharmaceutical company on a 1 year contract basis. There is a position open in the neurology team and in the immunology team.
Our client is a world leading pharmaceutical company that focuses on neurology and immunology. Their ambition is to transform the lives of people living with severe diseases.
Your main duties will be:
- To design and execute the RWE studies using real-world data.
- Providing input to Global RWE Strategy & Tactical Planning.
- Liaising with RWE Methodologists concerning study design and RWD Specialists concerning choice of data source.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Conducting and collaborating with RWE contractors on literature reviews, analytical projects, and report creation.
- Providing input to RWE publication plans.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- At least an MSc in epidemiology, outcomes research or related scientific discipline.
- Proven experience designing and executing RWE studies using RWD.
- Proven experience delivering global and local RWE projects, from conceptualisation to publication.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to write and edit scientific communications.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Andy Leake on 01438 842 966 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47416 in all correspondence.