CK Clinical are recruiting for a RWE Scientist to join a leading global pharmaceutical company on a 1 year contract basis. There is a position open in the neurology team and in the immunology team.
Our client is a world leading pharmaceutical company that focuses on neurology and immunology. Their ambition is to transform the lives of people living with severe diseases.
Your main duties will be:
- To design and execute the RWE studies using real-world data.- Providing input to Global RWE Strategy & Tactical Planning.
- Liaising with RWE Methodologists concerning study design and RWD Specialists concerning choice of data source.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Conducting and collaborating with RWE contractors on literature reviews, analytical projects, and report creation.
- Providing input to RWE publication plans.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- At least an MSc in epidemiology, outcomes research or related scientific discipline.
- Proven experience designing and executing RWE studies using RWD.
- Proven experience delivering global and local RWE projects, from conceptualisation to publication.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to write and edit scientific communications.
For more information or to apply for this RWE Scientist position, please contact Steve Lord on 01246 457733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48334.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.