Quality Specialist (GxP)
Russell Oakley is recruiting for a Quality Specialist (GxP) to join a pharmaceutical company at their site based in Welwyn Garden City on a contract basis.
Our client is a globally renowned pharmaceutical company with their UK Pharmaceutical Head Office situated in Welwyn, Hertfordshire. The site is accessible by motorways & airports as well as being a 30 minute train ride to London, access is easy. There are well over 1000 people occupying their site in Welwyn.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Implement the controlled document strategy for all regulatory compliance standards & processes related to clinical development and pharmacovigilance.
- Develop Global Procedural Documents such as SOPs, Policies and Work Instructions.
- Support established GxP Global Procedural Documents throughout to all of the development related organisational enterprises to ensure consistent GxP processes for related to clinical development and pharmacovigilance.
To succeed in this role, you will come from a Life Sciences background; including experience in a quality-related field, preferably in pharmaceutical development working in a GxP regulated area.
- Experience in preparation, development and administration of GxP standards and processes.
- Experience working cross functionally in a global team environment.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Russell Oakley on 01246 457 709 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47380 in all correspondence.