Quality Manager – Systems & Process - West London
Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a Quality Manager - Systems & Process to join a global pharmaceutical company for a 12 month contract, based at their West London offices
Responsibilities: As Quality Manager - Systems & Process you will lead continuous improvement activities in quality assurance across all GxPs.
Key duties will include:
- Ensuring that all quality systems are robust, up to date and fit for purpose
- Leadership of quality assurance process improvement activities across all GxP areas
- Playing a key role in the delivery of the annual Quality Plan and leading periodic quality audits to ensure maximum compliance across the company
- Supporting continuous improvement activities and championing best practice in qualityQualifications:
As Quality Manager - Systems & Process you will require the following:
- A relevant science or nursing degree
- Extensive quality assurance experience across a number of GxPs gained in a pharmaceutical / CRO / biotech environment
- Experience of hosting and conducting audits
- Proven team leadership ability
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 842973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL41879 in all correspondence.