QA Project Specialist
CK Clinical are recruiting for a QA Project Specialist to join a global biopharmaceutical company on a contract basis for 12 months. This will be preferably be a PAYE contract at an hourly rate of £36 - £46.45.
Our client is a world leading pharmaceutical company that focuses on neurology and immunology. Their ambition is to transform the lives of people living with severe diseases.
This QA Project Specialist position can have flexible home working, with regular visits to site in Slough.
Hourly £36 - £46.45 PAYE.
QA Project Specialist Role:
- Support operational Quality Assurance activities for biological development projects.
- Provide advice and support on operational and general QA activities to teams working on drug development.
- Review and approval of project documentation.
- Review and approval of analytical and CMC submission sections.
- Work closely with Technical Operations teams to ensure that all QA services for the project are provided in an effective and efficient way.
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline
- Extensive proven experience working in the pharmaceutical biologics industry in a quality assurance position.
- Good knowledge of interpretation and practical application of applicable regulations together with quality principles and techniques.
- Ability to identify risks and propose corrective actions in complex situations.
- Operational GMP experience would be a distinct advantage.
For more information or to apply for this QA Project Specialist please contact Andy Leake on 01438 842 966 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47509 in all correspondence.