Proposals Manager - Home based
Steve Lord at CK Clinical is recruiting for an interim Proposals Manager to join a long established and successful Clinical Research Organisation. This is for a 12 month contract position and can be home based with occasional travel to their offices, as and when required.
The Role: As proposals manager you will take ownership of all proposals and commercial contracts, ensuring timely completion, highest quality and that client needs are addressed.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for all aspects of proposal process
- Reviewing RFI and RFP documents to ensure adequate information for budget, proposal and response preparation is provided.
- Being the main point of contact for client requests.
- Preparation of high quality, accurate documents in accordance with agredd strategy and sponsor requirements and expectations under the pressure of changing timelines.
- Working closely with Operations, finance, business development and others to compile the proposal responses.
- A relevant life science degree.
- Proposals experience gained within a CRO environment.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Commercial awareness and customer focus.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Steve Lord on 01246 457 738 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44999 in all correspondence.