CK Group are recruiting for a Proof Reader for a global pharmaceutical company working home based or at their HQ site based in Surrey or their site in Kent on a contract basis. The contract will run for a period of 12 months initially.
Proof Reader Role:
- Provide document verification proofing of packaging and labelling artwork versus Editor's Copies (EC's) to assure compliance with required local country (and/or regional) format and style guidelines.
- Evaluate packaging and labelling artwork updates, interpret information and ensure that changes have been applied consistently across products and product lines. Initiate discussions with ALIM Market Coordinators, WSR PCOs or PGS artwork centres/plants when inconsistencies are discovered.
- Annotate packaging and labelling artwork using digital tools.
- Use appropriate judgment and approve or reject packaging and labelling artwork.
- Provide clear explanation to PGM artwork centre for accurate re-creation of artwork when needed.
- Bachelor's degree plus experience in proofing pharmaceutical labelling, packaging components or medical/scientific documents.
- Strong editing/proofreading skills, including broad vocabulary and knowledge of medical/scientific terminology.
- Attention to detail and ability to focus attention for long periods of time.
- Robust text comprehension and ability to identify and mark errors in typography, spelling, word usage, style, punctuation and grammar.
- Ability to apply these skills across multiple languages, especially non-native language is highly desirable.
- Ability to use mechanized and electronic proofreading tools such as vision systems and comparators.
- Excellent interpersonal, organization and communication skills.
- Individual must be flexible and capable of prioritizing projects, meeting deadlines and working well under pressure.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Kate on 0191 384 8905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47500 in all correspondence.