Andy Leake is recruiting for a Project Manager to work with a specialised biotechnology company at their offices and can be based in either London or Cambridge on a 6-9 month contract basis. Some home working is also offered.
Our client is small US owned Biotechnology company that focuses on products for treatment in cancer in US and European markets.
This role can be based from either of their UK locations, either the London office (Paddington) or the Cambridge office.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for two distinct pieces of work: 1- GDPR; 2-Transfer of Values.
- GDPR, they are looking for a project manager to provide an "arms-around" approach to the subject and clean-up of any issues, processes etc.
- Transfer of Values (TOV) work is focused on the capture of the relevant data and formation of relevant processes to facilitate. You will report to the VP of Legal and will require some flexibility over working hours to meet demand from the business (West coast of USA).
- The role will need someone who is hands on (emphasis on DO rather than PLAN) and has a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following skills and experience:
- A track record of project management delivery, ideally within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong focus on compliance and understanding of it's importance in relation to the biotechnology/pharma industry.
- A good knowledge of GDPR would be highly beneficial.
- As would a good knowledge of Transfer of value (TOV), transparency.
- Able to successfully build relationships and manage business stakeholder relationships
- 3rd party/vendor management experience.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Andy Leake on 01438 842 966 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46367 in all correspondence.