Project Manager - Clinical Imaging
Stephanie Maccioni at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Project Manager - Clinical Imaging on behalf of our client, a Global Pharmaceutical company based in Uxbridge for a 12 month contract.
- Biological Sciences Degree
- Background in either/both data managemennt, clin ops or science.
- Proven experience in clinical imaging
This role is specifically looking for a sonographer.
Sonographer technical requirements:
- Postgraduate Certificate or a Postgraduate Diploma in Medical or Clinical Ultrasound from the CASE (The Consortium for the Accreditation of Sonographic Education) accredited institution
- Proven experience with echocardiography or vascular ultrasound diagnostic imaging facilities
- Well versed in principles of ultrasound imaging
- Excellent knowledge of ultrasound equipment
- Outstanding troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Stephanie Maccioni on 01438 743047 or SMaccioni@ckclinical.co.uk. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL34563 in all correspondence.