Project Manager (Diagnostics)
CK Group are recruiting for a Project Manager (Diagnostics) to join a global leading Diagnostic company. This position is permanent and can be remote in the UK.
Project Manager Role:
- Responsible for the delivery of projects for Diagnosticsproducts.
- Provide oversight to projects, while managing key stakeholders, maintaining programme and project documentation and mitigating risks.
- Interfacing directly with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Review and enhance procedures and templates on an ongoing basis to ensure continual improvement of Project Management and Project Control methodologies.
- At least a Degree in a scientific discipline.
- Proven experience as a Project Manager withina Diagnostics, Medical Device, Healthcare or Pharmaceutical company.
- Holds a Project Management Qualification, such as Prince 2, PMP, APMG, Scrum or Agile.
- Solid understanding and experience in risk and issue management.
- Excellent communication and high attention to detail.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. For more information or to apply for this Project Manager position, please contact Andy Leake on 01438 842966 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 51879.