Project Lead - Stockley Park
Steve Lord is recruiting for a Project Lead to join a global biopharmaceutical company with numerous ongoing clinical trials at their site based in Stockley Park on a 6 month contract basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to lead and coordinate various projects within the investigator research team.
- Coordinate projects to be implemented within the medical department and prepare strategies to ensure projects are completed within the appropriate timelines.
- Conduct training sessions for the rollout of new systems within the department and maintain the necessary records and documentation.
- Liaise with regional teams to drive the expansion of digital platforms, ensure content is regularly updated on digital platforms through database maintenance and periodic quality testing and work with developers and agencies to implement new platform features while ensuring any upgrades meet compliance requirements and industry standards.
- Together with working groups, coordinating Investigator Research meetings to enhance collaboration in key areas of research.
- Communicating strategic planning and project updates to leadership teams.
- Processing change controls and developing work practices for new systems.
- Assisting with cross functional projects as they arise and providing input from a medical standpoint.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level or above in life science or a related field.
- Relevant experience within the pharmaceutical industry, CRO or academia.
- Proven project management/coordination skills as well as organisation and interpersonal skills.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Steve Lord on 01246 457 738 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL38880 in all correspondence.