Programming Team Leader - Melbourn
Laura Christie is currently recruiting for a Programming Team Leader to join a pharmaceutical company based in Cambridge.
The position is a full-time, permanent opportunity to join one of the leading global pharmaceutical companies in the world. Main duties and responsibilities:
- To lead, manage and develop a group of programmers, providing guidance and mentoring.
- Lead or oversee a diverse range of initiatives to improve quality, integrity of information interpretation, cost or time
- Provide expert information management and leadership skills to influence and promote consistent approaches to data integration activities as well as utilization of best practices to enhance the value and contribution of Programming across ECB.
- Provide a co-ordinated and consistent approach to the specification and presentation of analysis ready information and integration of the data across all projects utilizing current standards and practices.
- Provide strategic, scientific and programming expert advice to all programmers
- BSc OR MSc in Mathematics, Statistics, Informatics, Life or Social Sciences, or equivalent experience
- Extensive SAS programming expertise to an advanced level.
- Comprehensive knowledge of technical and regulatory requirements related to the role
- Proven programming leadership experience
- Knowledge of SDTM/ADaM CDISC standards
- Demonstrated communication skills
- Excellent collaboration required - needs the energy to work across global & functional boundaries
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact Laura Christie on 07443111928 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL37490 in all correspondence.