Programme Manager in Oxford
Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a Programme Manager to join an innovative and exciting biotechnology company based in Oxford. Despite being a young organisation they have a number of therapeutic agents in pre-clinical and clinical development, so this is a great opportunity to make a real difference as the company matures.
Your role will be to coordinate a variety of cross-functional activities in support of a portfolio of R&D programmes, ensuring activities are completed on time, on budget and in compliance with internal SOPs, ICH-GCP and local regulations.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and maintenance of programme and study level Gantt charts, Target Product Profiles and Clinical Development Plans.- Management of programme and study budgets, including forecasting.
- Cross functional coordination and oversight of all aspects of assigned clinical programmes to ensure all agreed deliverables are met.
- Preparation and coordination of study and programme documentation and coordination of clinical document review.
- Set up and management of clinical contracts, including Clinical Site Agreements.
- Develop and maintain relationships with all stakeholders, including co-workers, sites, vendors and KOLs.
- A relevant life science degree.
- Extensive clinical programme management experience gained within a pharmaceutical, biotech or CRO environment.
- Experience of the oversight of third party vendors.
- In-depth knowledge of GCP and current clinical trial legislation.
- Ability to travel internationally as needed.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 842973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44495 in all correspondence.