Jim Gleeson is recruiting to fill a Programme Management to join Boyd Consultants. The position could be filled at Director or Associate Director level dependant upon the successful candidate's experience.
Boyds are a consultancy providing a widerange of expertise and skills central to the development of pharmaceutical and biotechnology medicinal products and medical devices. Working with early stage biotechs, medical device companies and universities, the team supports the development of advanced therapy medicinal products (ATMPs), small molecules and biologics across a wide range of therapeutic areas.
This can be a fully home-based position.
Base salary up to £80K.
In this Programme Managementposition you will join a small, busy team providing top quality guidance and support to clients with pharmaceutical and medical device products at various stages in their development.
Key duties will include:
Supporting client's development programmes across: Target Product Profile development and early strategic planning Drug discovery Pre-clinical study design and oversight CMC manufacture Clinical Development MAA & NDA applications Commercialisation
Throughout this you willbe responsible for the selection and management of third parties that work is outsourced to
For this Programme Management role you will require:
- Life Sciences degree, preferably a PhD
- A background spanning multiple parts of the product development cycle from discovery through to commercialisation, pre-clinical and clinical experience is a must
- Experience of working in a client facing role
- Experience of leading virtual development projects
- Experience ofhaving worked in a smaller organisation
- Strong commercial acumen
- Experience in Advanced Therapies or Oncology will be useful
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 842973 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 50063 in all correspondence.