Jim Gleeson at CK Clinical is recruiting for two permanent Lead / Senior Programme Managers to join the diagnostic imaging team of a leading global healthcare company, based at their offices in the Home Counties.
As Lead / Senior Programme Manager you will direct and lead multi-disciplinary teams on a global basis to drive new product introduction activities, delivering quality products on time, on budget and with competitive features.
Key duties will include:
- Cross functional project leadership in areas such as concept definition, programme execution, clinical and pilot trials and product field delivery
- Definition of core team, scope and functional deliverables
- Ensuring all projects and programmes meet or exceed expectations on time, cost and quality
- Ensuring effective team dynamics and communication
- Identification and reporting of any quality or compliance concerns and taking immediate corrective action as required
As Lead / Senior Programme Manager, you will require the following:
- A relevant BSc along with strong project management experience gained within clinical development of diagnostics or pharmaceuticals
- Experience of leading global multi-disciplinary teams
- A good understanding of international regulatory pathways and experience of managing regulatory submissions
- Strong communication and matrix team management skills
- Willingness to travel on a global basis
For more information or to apply for this Lead / Senior Programme Manager position please contact Jim Gleeson on +44 (0)1438 842973 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL33578 in all correspondence.