Oliver Care is recruiting for a Program Leader to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in South-West London on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Be responsible for running an assigned client sponsored program and partner with client sponsor and senior stakeholders to ensure that the entire program is led and managed according to contractual obligations and delivered above and beyond the clients expectations.
- Set up and lead the company/sponsor Regulatory delivery team and manage program performance ensuring contractual obligations are met.
- Identify and escalate issues and risks relating to contract performance as appropriate and assure quality of delivery across the program.Further responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that all necessary resources/assets are available to the program team, including (not limited to) physical & IT infrastructure, HR and administrative support and capacity for training, team building and partnering across the program and with sponsor company colleagues and manage all these assigned resources.
- Highlight strategic priorities for the program to sponsor companies, ensuring alignment of priorities between the company and sponsors.-Implement continuous improvement initiatives/CAPA based on identified performance issues and improvement opportunities and assure all improvements are delivered in accordance with applicable SOPs and other quality documentation and are jointly approved with the sponsor company.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level or above in life sciences with considerable Regulatory Affairs experience.
- Excellent client relationship management skills with the ability to manage and lead people and manage project resources.
- Committed to building the success of company-sponsor partnerships and experience in continuous improvement and quality management.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking and expanding global company with a vibrant company culture and benefits include an annual bonus.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 743047 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL30078 in all correspondence.