Product Lifecycle & Registration Support Analyst - High Wycombe
CK Group is recruiting for a Product Lifecycle & Registration Support Analyst to join a leading medical device company at their site based in High Wycombe on a contract basis for 6 months initially.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Support the creation and editing of training support materials for Liquent InSight software.
- Manage a range of queries, requests for support and assistance, whilst assisting the existing support team.
- Work internationally, via telephone and computer based meeting software.
- Customer facing role.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Knowledge or experience in Regulatory Affairs and PV environments would be highly beneficial.
- Must be IT literate and have good knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
- Good interpersonal skills will be necessary to be successful in this role.
- Knowledge of the InSight application would be beneficial.
- The ideal candidate would be a good collaborator, comfortable working with minimum supervision.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jenni Woolley on 01438 768 710 or email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference KA41883 in all correspondence.