Principal Regulatory Officer
Oliver Care is recruiting for a Principal Regulatory Officer to join a Global Pharmaceutical Generics company at their site in the Home Counties, just north of London on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Manage a small team within a Registration Team, ensuring the team meet individual and team objectives
- Take responsibility for allocated products or projects
- Provide regulatory input with regards to the development of designated new products and the maintenance of new and established products
Further responsibilities will include:
- Providing input on submission strategies as required
- Assisting Registration and Senior Registration Officer with dossier and documentation needs
- Ensuring regulatory compliance throughout all departments
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Life science degree
- Solid experience of working in Regulatory Affairs and team leadership
- European project experience
This will be an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's largest generics companies and benefits include an annual bonus.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 743 047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL30116 in all correspondence.