Stephanie Maccioni is recruiting for a Principal Statistician to join a specialist contract research organisation (CRO) to the pharmaceutical industry, focused on delivering high quality statistics and programming for the reporting of Phase I-IV clinical trials across a variety of therapeutic areas. This role is site based but can offer some flexible home working and will be on a permanent basis.
- Perform technical review and provide input into clinical trial documents including protocols, CRFs, CSRs.
- Author and review study SAP, TFL shells and dataset specifications.
- Support study and/or compound level activities advising on study design and statistical issues across phases and therapeutic areas.
- Author, validate and document SAS programs for datasets, TFLs and macros, applying good programming practice.
- Application of complex statistical techniques (e.g. mixed effects, non-linear modelling, Bayesian, advanced survival), model checking and interpretation.
- MSc or PhD in Statistics/Biostatistics (or equivalent).
- Proven experience working within industry.
- Understanding of clinical drug development process, relevant disease areas, endpoints and different study designs.
- Awareness of industry and project standards & ICH guidelines.
Full job description available upon request.
For more information or to apply for this Data Scientist position, please contact Stephanie Maccioni on 01438 768713 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 47104.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.