CK Group is recruiting for a Principal Statistician to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Melbourn, Cambridgeshire on a contract basis for 12 months and has an hourly rate of £50.
The Company: Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a large presence and multiple sites in the UK. They produce innovative medicines across a range of therapeutic areas to enhance the health and lives of their patients.
The Location: Located within the South East of England in Melbourn. Melbourn is a large village in the far south west of Cambridgeshire. It is located next to the A10 just north of Royston.
The Role: The Principal Statistician is accountable for the statistical work within a project. Leadership role able to lead and direct elements of project work.
- Lead the strategic, statistical thinking and contributions to the Development Plans, Regulatory Strategy, Health Technology Assessment and Commercial Presentation for indications/projects within a product team.
- Leadership to statistical staff on the indications/projects so that all work is carried out with regards to internal standards and external regulations.
- Through partnership with experts, developing design options and providing high quality decision support to enable the business to make informed decisions.
- Quantifying the benefit, risk, value and uncertainty of the emerging product profile.
- Holding CRO/Partners accountable for the high-quality standards of their deliverables.
- Represents Statistics to Health Authorities for specific projects/indications.
- Application of expert skills to investigate, apply novel statistical approaches, for relevant statistical issues and/or regulatory guidance and/or value demonstration.
- Mentor/coach and support the education and training of Statistics staff in the technical arena.
Your Background: To succeed in this role you will hold MSc/PhD in Statistics or Mathematics (containing a substantial statistical component) with experience in pharma/healthcare or equivalent working experience. You will also have a strong understanding of regulatory interactions and/or submissions.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46731 in all correspondence.